Hello! Today, “Simba” is again running around and fighting against a virtual enemy.
Simba” is a baby after all.
I found out that kittens sleep about 20 hours a day. But that doesn’t apply to our “shinba”… A day’s routine is like this.
- He wakes up around 5 a.m. and starts running around the room.
- Around 6:30 a.m., she makes an appeal of being hungry and starts yelling ‘nyah’ several times while standing on her tail.
- When she finishes eating, she grooms herself and starts running again. He plays by himself all morning.
- By 11:30, he’s got a hunger appeal!
- He sleeps like a dead man from 12pm until 6pm.
- Around 6:30, for dinner at night, a ‘nyah, nyah’ appeal!
- Run around from 7:00 to 10:00.
- Finally went to bed at 10:00.[/box]
“Shimba” is not sure if she is growing properly, but at 2 months and 2 laps she weighs 1.5 kg! !
Here’s another Google check on American Curl’s boy who is 3 months old and 1 to 1.5 He’s 1.5 kg, so I think he’s definitely eating a little too much… maybe it’s a good thing he’s growing up.
I know I’m off topic, but as the title says, if the floor heating is on, he will sleep on the floor.
It’s probably warm and comfortable. If the floor heater is on, they probably lose their sleep or fall asleep before they get close to me. So, I don’t want to turn on the floor heater too much.
But I’m sure it’s a great feeling for the cat.
That’s all for now. Also…